Monday 9 September 2013

Review: Yes to Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment (7 days)

    I've introduced this product in my previous post, but I will quickly describe it again.  I picked this up at Shoppers Drug Mart.  According to the box, this product is supposed to reduce the look of fine lines around lips in 7 days.  Also, I am supposed to apply it on and around the lips.  After one day of use, I have noticed that the area around my lips started to get itchy (allergic reaction?), prompting me to scratch, and then it becomes more red.... just a really bad cycle.  However, I chose to do something not so smart i.e. continued to use it ^_^

   After that first day, my lips continued to get more dry, so I would spend 5-10 minutes peeling off dead skin after showering (TMI?).  After five-six days , I've noticed that my lips feel smoother.

  Verdict: So, did it do what it claimed?  The areas around the lips DID feel and look smoother.  However, after those three days of flaking, it had better be smooth!  I feel like it was a lip exfoliator in lip balm disguise. I wouldn't repurchase this product.  My poor lips had to suffer before it got better.  As for the lips, not much difference, as you can clearly see in my awesomely clear photos :p (just take my word for it).

   On  a total different note, there was free food at UBC today: orange popsicles and chocolate milk.  Life is good.
Day 1: Ring around lips started to get red and flaky
Day 4: The whole lip gets flaky and dry :/

Day 7:  Feels smooth; no more flaking

No comments:

Post a Comment